Let’s get crafty!
1. Due to product availability, pictures shown here are not exact examples of what will be made or seen in the class and are subject to change.
2. Pre-registration is required for all classes, workshops, and talks. To register, call (920) 746-0321 or click the individual class links under each class to get tickets.
3. Space is limited. At our discretion we may open a waitlist and/or a second class on a different date and/or at a different time. Changes in date and time will be noted upon registration. Class size varies by class and instructor. We do try to accommodate all those interested in our classes if we can safely do so.
4. Sorry, because we need to order supplies in advance and we have limited spaces available, all class sales are final. If you need to miss the class after registering, we can arrange a time to pick up your materials.
5. If we need to cancel the class for any reason, you will be given a refund, or you can apply the amount to an alternate class.
6. Assigned seating is set for some classes at the discretion of the instructor. We will do our best to place you and your friend/group together if possible. If coming with a friend/group and purchased tickets separately, please contact us in advance so we can make arrangements if needed.
7. All supplies are provided by unless noted. For some classes, you may be permitted to bring your own gloves, pruners, etc. if you choose to do so. Supplies needed is determined by the class and you will be notified in the class description as well as a reminder e-mail before the class.
8. Most hands-on workshops are set up with standing workstations. If you require seating, please let us know ahead of time so we can accommodate you to the fullest of our abilities. Most talks are seated seminars unless noted in the description.
9. We carry the right to cancel classes, due to Weather or the minimum people requirement per class. Refunds can be applied to another class when scheduled.